Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving to all!

We have so many things to be thankful for!

I'm grateful to have a companion who loves me, loves the gospel of Jesus Christ and honors his priesthood.  I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing here in Taiwan without him.  So, I know how blessed I'm because I had the good fortune of meeting him 47 years ago.  We've been married for 45 years now, with 4 wonderful children and their spouses, 14 beautiful grand-children and one precious one coming next June.

We love our children so much and are very grateful for their love and prayers for us everyday.  We love and miss the grandchildren a lot, but seeing them each week on Skype lessens the pain.

Morgan just took her first step





Max is doing well and hopefully still misses us 



Kai 2nd grader and big help to his mom and dad.
Caleb, my buddy!  I miss hiking with you!
Peter, the future entomologist!  Thomas, the boxing champ on wii and great contortionist
Madisen 15, the runner, gets all A's; Ethan, the runner and great in math; Abby, a first grader who loves school 
The Wiley kids in San Francisco - Enoch 16, a future linguist; Megumi 13, Volleyball champ; Noelle 12, mom's best helper;  Johnny 7, a wii champ and good reader; Renzi 5, with great smiles

    We enjoyed our first Thanksgiving holiday in Taiwan.  We went up to Taipei Temple for some work.  Then, we came down to Taizhong to have Thanksgiving dinner with our Mission President, President Bishop, Sister Bishop and the other senior and office missionaries.  It was a fun evening to be together to share our experiences and blessings.

The Kailliponi's

The Walkers and the Darrington's

The Office Elders

The Davis'
  

No comments:

Post a Comment